Blaser f16

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fergie35

I have a blaser f16 its 9 months old I have had it for about 4 months .i have put eley ,gamebore ,bournaughi ,hull comp cartridges through it with no problem what so ever .then I picked up a thousand cheddite universal trap but have had no end of problems with miss fires is due to light strikes from the gun or is it the cartridges .anybody else had this problem cheers 

I have a blaser f16 its 9 months old I have had it for about 4 months .i have put eley ,gamebore ,bournaughi ,hull comp cartridges through it with no problem what so ever .then I picked up a thousand cheddite universal trap but have had no end of problems with miss fires is due to light strikes from the gun or is it the cartridges .anybody else had this problem cheers 
I think you have nearly answered this.. you changed one thing and now have an issue. The proper test is go back to an old proven cartridge and if the problem is gone, you have a conclusion 

Used the Cheddite this morning, no problems through my Beretta 303 auto, I have used almost 1000 24 gram through my Browning, no probs there either.

I get issues using the f16 with eley cartridges, so I just don't use them anymore. Seams fine with hull, gamebore etc. 

I know if a gun is doing a good enough job by feel.. Break the gun down. I hold a penny over the pin and pull the trigger. It should almost hurt your finger. 

Primers most likely.  

Don"t start bu&&ering around with the gun until you have the same issue other makes or batches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back