Just changed guns

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dannymac

Just traded in my 682 gold e  lovely gun for a DT 10 nice gun but the wood not as good. I do like the extra weight . Stock a bit shorter might need to change well have to wait and see.  Score went up by 8 happy  with that . 

Cheers Danny

Just traded in my 682 gold e  lovely gun for a DT 10 nice gun but the wood not as good. I do like the extra weight . Stock a bit shorter might need to change well have to wait and see.  Score went up by 8 happy  with that . 

Cheers Danny
there are different pad sizes available for the DT

Ips where can I check out pads. Dr Lecter I also like the cg gun the balance feels good if I change again I will seriously look into them. At the moment the beretta just feel better . Hopefully I'll get a few years out of the dt10 . Thank bugesy 

Cheers Danny

Ips where can I check out pads. Dr Lecter I also like the cg gun the balance feels good if I change again I will seriously look into them. At the moment the beretta just feel better . Hopefully I'll get a few years out of the dt10 . Thank bugesy 

Cheers Danny
any Beretta dealer should have a drawer full, I think they go up to 25mm but if that's not enough you can get a Beretta spacer.

look on Beretta e store if you want to buy online ?

There are any number of  aftermarket pads, many thicker than 25mm.  Factory pads in my experience are usually overpriced rebranded pads by the usual producers.  Might be worth checking around if the need arises.

just a thot

There are any number of  aftermarket pads, many thicker than 25mm.  Factory pads in my experience are usually overpriced rebranded pads by the usual producers.  Might be worth checking around if the need arises.

just a thot
I would have said the same in the past and for older guns that require grind to fit pads thats still the case. However Beretta and Browning on their recent guns have got their act together. 

DT10 pads are a standard fit and just require screwing on. Cost is around  £25. If 25mm isn't enough the extentions that can just be screwed on  can also be bought relatively cheaply.  

Not worth the buying a cheap pad at £10 to £15 then having to spend time fitting it or spending an additional  £40 having it fitted by a gunsmith. 

Thanks for the advice. So far just 250 carts it seems harsher than the gold e

Cheers Danny 

Latest posts

Back