Hi From Cardiff

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ukgunauction

Hi All,

Thought i would introduce myself and tell people a little about me,  im a keen and active shooter currently a member of a 3 gun club that have range days nowhere near me so always on the look out for a good gun club,  i live near cardiff and when not working cand be found ocasionally at wales2000 clay ground or tree tops in newport.

although i have been shooting for over 20 years it has taken me a good while to get a SGC and FAC,  im open to all advive on shooting and look forward to passing comment and learning new tricks from like minded shooters.

Hi All,

Thought i would introduce myself and tell people a little about me,  im a keen and active shooter currently a member of a 3 gun club that have range days nowhere near me so always on the look out for a good gun club,  i live near cardiff and when not working cand be found ocasionally at wales2000 clay ground or tree tops in newport.

although i have been shooting for over 20 years it has taken me a good while to get a SGC and FAC,  im open to all advive on shooting and look forward to passing comment and learning new tricks from like minded shooters.
Welcome and enjoy, I am usually at SW2000 at Christmas and if we happen to go home to visit family.

Hi Ukgunauction Welcome to the forum  :hi: I've been known to have a shot at SW2000 and may pay a visit this weekend for their 100esp reg 

Try Dragon Clay Sports who meet at Ewenny near Bridgend.   They shoot sporting Mon -  Sat and DTL on a Wed. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back