Krieghoff chokes

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steel or Titanium? I have some steel ones spare. I assume it's not for a Parcours as they are also different.

Hi Lloyd standard K80 steel blacks will be fine what do you have ? looking for chokes above 2 (1/2) so 2+ and above, silly me sold my spares when I deserted Krieghoff but now I'm back with Krieghoff and no spares. Mike

Ive got 2 cylinders kicking around. Used them for skeet.

Yes I know I've got some Teagues but with Teague Extended  the barrels are too long for my gun case and they don't do flush aftermarket Krieghoff, thanks anyway

Have a word with Ivan @ Teague, he is most helpful and I am sure he could accommodate, given time to do it.

Hi Lloyd standard K80 steel blacks will be fine what do you have ? looking for chokes above 2 (1/2) so 2+ and above, silly me sold my spares when I deserted Krieghoff but now I'm back with Krieghoff and no spares. Mike
I'll dig them out and have a look for you man.

thanks Lioyd

The chokes on Ebay are titanium good price works out are £75 each however I'm looking for standard steel black

Latest posts

Back