Birds only

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salopian

I hear that Steve Lovatt will be banning 'birds only' ?

ModEdit: That was all you needed to say...keep it friendly-ish please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that I'm biting but you can't ban what's CPSA legit. 

The daft thing is, if everybody went comp, it would only cost £3 each to generate the prizes. And if £3 was lost in the fee and never mentioned there would be no controversy. 

To be more accurate I think he put it up for discussion should he get nominated for the Director position at the CPSA and I am not sure if he was talking ordinary Reg shoots or major Comps.

It looks like I'm going to scrape into the bottom of A class at the end of this month so I plan on "Winning" £5 each time I go out by going birds only. I have had a couple of second places in B class but no wins so stand no chance in A of getting anywhere.

Great save me even more money than I do now going birds only. Plus save me the cost of cpsa membership.

Something I ve never quite understood people say winning is not about the money but then turn around and complain the prize fund ai nt  good enough. :???:

I hear that Steve Lovatt will be banning 'birds only' ?

What a potentially, surprising turn of events .
Steve Lovatt regulary operates at Westfield, Windrush, WestonWood, Garlands and Oakedge shooting grounds and having shot three of them one cant fail to notice that there are a considerable number of BO entrants at these, one doubts if MrLovatt has any intention of banning entrants at these grounds, now he does have an opinion, oft aired that birds only entries at Majors not be offered.

One thinks youve been sold a pup

if birds only were to disappear it would only mean I would save even more by not taking part at all,and not paying the cpsa membership.win win for me I think.

Peter 

for f*** sake , where do you get your crap from ????

birds only has a great place in the normal Sunday shoots week in week out !!!!!

i will put this one down to your age , this time 

If the classification system was even remotely fit for purpose then maybe they could scrap birds only!!!

Back