Caesar Guerini Invictus Impact 32"

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iggy

Here for sale is my mint condition Caesar Guerini Invictus Impact with multi-choked 32" barrels.

I've owned the gun from new (approx. 2 years) and its fired approx. 2k shells so I'd say just about broken in. Its only ever shot lead cartridges with plastic wads, no fibres or steel. It's never been shot in the rain and always stripped, cleaned, lubricated and wood oiled after every use. I've used for Sporting Clays only and never been used for game/rough shooting.

These guns are quite rare, with Guerini not having imported many and this is an immaculate example complete with all original accessories. Its fully adjustable (comb and rib) to get the perfect fit/POI and it balances beautifully. The gun has clean and nicely figured woodwork to the stock and fore-end and the barrels, bores and rib are unmarked.

I'm based in Staffordshire and could arrange to meet to try the gun if required and if you call please leave a message if I don't answer as I'm not always able to pick up due to work commitments.

Only selling as I've decided to move this on to focus on my other fixed choke Invictus.

Price dropped to £2995 or nearest saving over £1500 on new - any questions please ask.

Thanks for looking.

DSCF3931.JPG

DSCF3932.JPG

DSCF3933.JPG

DSCF3934.JPG

DSCF3935.JPG

DSCF3936.JPG

DSCF3937.JPG

DSCF3943.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back