Hello to all

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigrace

Hello. I'm Dale and I live in County Durham. I've had my licence a couple of years. I started shooting with a friend who introduced me to clays and now im totally hooked on the sport. I've been visiting this forum for about a year so I thought it was time to join in

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hello. I'm Dale and I live in County Durham. I've had my licence a couple of years. I started shooting with a friend who introduced me to clays and now im totally hooked on the sport. I've been visiting this forum for about a year so I thought it was time to join in

Welcome and enjoy :)

Hi Dale

Welcome the forum

nice to see someone for my neck of the woods 

where do you shoot?

Hi Maria. Thanks for the welcome. I mainly shoot at Spennymoor & District which is near Fishburn. I shoot there because it's not too far from me, its open on Sunday mornings and Wednesday night's and the sporting layout is changed around pretty regularly. I have also visited a place near Castleside on a Thursday and had a few trips down to Thimbleby near Thirsk.

Do you shoot any of these venues?

I shot at spennymoor at the help the heroes charity shoot. I mainly shoot at derwent grange (the one at castleside) that used to be on a Thursday night and I'm a member of a local club in Consett.

Enjoyed spennymoor and fancying a trip to Thimbeley sometime ?

Hi schmokinn, thanks for the welcome

I shot at spennymoor at the help the heroes charity shoot. I mainly shoot at derwent grange (the one at castleside) that used to be on a Thursday night and I'm a member of a local club in Consett.Enjoyed spennymoor and fancying a trip to Thimbeley sometime [emoji106]
I was there also. It was a good turnout. Are the Thursday night's not on now at derwent grange with the nights now closing in

No Thursday nights stopped and changed to Saturdays but today was the last one..

The last one ever or just for the winter months.

Thimbleby is a good ground for sporting but the is one thing I don't like is that people can buy 200 clays and just stand there and shoot 200 clays one at a time if they want.

I like setups where you shoot 8 or 10 then move on to the next stand

only just seen the post.

sorry for the late welcome aboard Dale. ?

Many thanks ips. How is the Lincoln getting on

Latest posts

Back