Dt10 left handed

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bill.rosa

How much should I expect to pay for a left handed dt10 in very good condition.

very good condition !!

2.7 - 3.2k I would think.

I wonder how many DT10's are out there that STILL haven't had the barrels soldered to the monoblock correctly ??????

It is not a nice feeling having your front hand dragged forward as you take the shot .

I think you're wrong to avoid the DT10 Bill. Its a better gun than lots of them out there, they sold thousands for goodness sake. Be careful where you go to buy one, stick to the more reputable retailers and you will be fine. The naysayers on here don't shoot one and would like to convert everyone else to their favourite brand so make your own mind up.

I wonder how many DT10's are out there that STILL haven't had the barrels soldered to the monoblock correctly ??????

It is not a nice feeling having your front hand dragged forward as you take the shot .
not heard of that ?

I have had 4 with no issues

When the DT10 first appeared , being a Beretta man I bought one straight away , I and others  had the misfortune to suffer the poor soldering job .

I also had it jumping open later on due to an issue with the locking bolt , which became a big issue subsequently cured by the factory , I have numerous friends who bought them and had  issues with them , but have since bought newer ones and love them and shoot them very well, I do think that Beretta did spend time and money making them into a fine gun. 

I agree with Wyle they are a good gun and there are some lightly used ones out there

If you fancy one Bill go for it

I think you can probably pick any of the big names and they've all had issues at some point.

I bought my near mint condition 32” left handed DT10 sporter with adjustable comb for £3400. 

Late model and shoots like a dream! Nice wood, and solid as a rock! Loving it!

Thanks for all your comments I have purchased a dt10 on Friday and am having it fitted to me the gun is in mint condition.

Back