Caesar guerini invictus system

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I wanted to know if anyone knows if the caesar guerini action system will be available on there other models such as the Magnus??

TIA

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Can't see it happening. I think it's safe to assume they'll keep the 2 ranges as they are.

Invictus V has sideplates and game birds etc. like the Magnus, but bear in mind that despite the hype, there are far more similarities between standard CGs and the Invictus family than differences, especially when it comes to shooting them. You're paying a big premium for a redesigned hinge and a replaceable action floor.

CGs have been around for 15 years now and I've never heard of anybody wearing one out

Yeah the invictus V looks awesome just a shame the prices are so high (although I guess you are paying for the quality) i really want a Magnus not sure where to go and try one

Do you think it's work spending the extra for a lifetime warranty

Yeah the invictus V looks awesome just a shame the prices are so high (although I guess you are paying for the quality) i really want a Magnus not sure where to go and try one

Do you think it's work spending the extra for a lifetime warranty
There have been a few signs over the last few years that CG hasn't been as profitable as they would wish. Not surprising really when you consider the the quality of materials, fit and finish on something like the Summit sporter which sells for hundreds of £ less than say a 692. Clearly there's much more to be made selling the Invictus models but there's no difference in quality between any of the main production CG guns. The barrels are at least as good as you'll find on any other production gun and the convergence specification is 4 times closer than on a production Beretta or Miroku. They all have engraving from the same source and process as the EELL Berettas, the stocks are supplied by Essevierre with excellent wood to metal fit, 26 lpi checkering and the hand applied oil finish is exactly that - finished - unlike a certain other Italian maker of mid range guns!

I doubt the lifetime warranty is worth having, after all you get 10 years as standard.

Just bought a CG magnus 2 weeks ago and love it. I had a Miroku mk38 30" barrels but I've gone for 32" with the magnus as it just feels better balanced.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nice did you get the sporter variant?

I really like the Magnus 30inch but with the Prince of Wales stock.

Have you got any photos of yours ?

Yeah I went for the sporter. I tried both the 30" and the 32" and to be honest the 32" felt better in my hands. I suppose everyone is different. I'll grab some photos tomorrow

Found this to satisfy your appetite until tomorrow
7a3f0a377294308a7b03f6af46ca1156.jpg

Wow awesome looking gun. Such nice wood

Does it shoot well ? Always found my dominant eye sits slightly high on the guns I have, and as such need to push my head into the stock. Have you found the fitment is on par?

It is a pretty descent fit for me. If I close my eyes and mount the gun then open them again I'm more or less in line with the rib.

Shoots nice I don't think I feel as much recoil compared to miroku. The pad on the CG is thicker than the Miroku so that's maybe why. First time out I shot 100 and scored 63 which I thought wasn't too bad as I'm usually around mid to high 30s when I shoot a round of 50. Second time out I only had time for 50 but I nailed 41.

On one stand there was a long crosser from left to right and I would have probably shot it with a half choke as its a good way out but I thought I'd give it a go with a quarter and I nailed it 4 times out of the 5. I'll see what this weekend brings

Piers, you will not regret getting a CG. I love mine and seriously can't imagine choosing any other brand, the service provided by the importer (Anglo Italian) is nigh on legendary. 

My Maxum is about 11 years old and people often comment on how lovely it is and can't believe it's as old as it is. Personally I'd not bother with the lifetime warranty, as has been said the guns come with 10 year cover in any case. 

As for trying one out, check out the Caesar Guerini website for a list of suppliers. Good luck! 

Latest posts

Back