Noobie from oxfordshire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saying a quick hello not sure how many other people on here are close to me

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I am Oxon based and so are few other on here.

Welcome to the forum, nice to have people near to you! Don't be shy get in touch :)

What stage are you at? Applied for licence yet or already have one? got a gun? Where about in Oxfordshire are you?

Do tell

Fil

I've got a license and a couple of guns just new to tapatalk I'm in a little village about 7miles from Banbury. I'm having a problem seeing some of the threads they say I do not have permission to reply or view them. ? Anybody else have a problem with that

I've got a license and a couple of guns just new to tapatalk I'm in a little village about 7miles from Banbury. I'm having a problem seeing some of the threads they say I do not have permission to reply or view them. ? Anybody else have a problem with that

I gave up on that tapatalk application, I only have the issue when I am not logged in. I am based In Faringdon so other side of Oxon, but I do go to Oxford shooting school occasionally which is near ish to Banbury if you wanted to go together some time.

Yes I shoot at a few of the local grounds such as edge hill, staverton, cropredy, sywell I like how diverse some of the traps are around here. And lucky to have so many near me.

Latest posts

Back