Caesar Guerini 12 gauge Summit (Adjustable Stock)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevekeat

Good condition Caesar Guerini Summit Sporting, 12 bore, 32”, multi Choke with tubes (Cyl x 2, LM x 2, Imp C x 1, M x 2 included in case)

Nice wood with makers plastic travel case, choke key. Adjustable Combe Height.

Still has 6 years Guerini Warranty Remaining.

Can meet at shooting grounds up to 2 hours radius from Birmingham. £1395 ovno

IMG_5583.JPG

IMG_4461.JPG

IMG_9822.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking gun what do you think of CG ?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Hi Piers,

My experience has been great with CG. I have used this Summit for 4 years and it has never missed a beat. Service from them has been faultless too. I want to change to a DT10 for many reasons but not because the CG is not a good enough gun.

I cannot understand why you wanted to change from possibly one of the best brands for an obsolete historically troublesome make of gun with a now poor service record .Did not Mr. Faulds not shoot a DT10? What does he shoot now?

Says the Knob who moved from the bestest ever ,ever gun brand to a Krieghoff ( multiples????) then back again to the bestest ever bestest , bestest , beautiful gun .

My Wife is also very understanding , she just says " Sell the Krieghoffs " :D :D :D

I cannot understand why you wanted to change from possibly one of the best brands for an obsolete historically troublesome make of gun with a now poor service record .Did not Mr. Faulds not shoot a DT10? What does he shoot now?

Says the Knob who moved from the bestest ever ,ever gun brand to a Krieghoff ( multiples????) then back again to the bestest ever bestest , bestest , beautiful gun .

My Wife is also very understanding , she just says " Sell the Krieghoffs " :D :D :D
you got a DT11 then?

Suppose the proof will be in the scores going forward Peter ;-)

" you got a DT11 then? "
Certainly NOT.

Sadly due to market forces we have Krieghoffs costing circa £12K, Perazzi £10K , Blaser ( pretenders?) & Berettas £9K plus , but then we have sensibly priced guns , Miroku , that are very , very good value for money , capable in the right hands of outperforming all of the above in reliability and performance .
It is very noticable that as the prices of the above guns have increased their build quality and reliability has decreased.

On another note:-

Suppose the proof will be in the scores going forward Peter ;-)

Indeed it will Steve , and hopefully for your sake , you may pick up the extra couple of targets .

But at what cost , and will it be the gun or the extra effort you put into your shooting? Only time and cost will tell.

But let us hope that any new gun can give you the  reliability and service that Guerini have given you.

Latest posts

Back