Wanted MK38 Grade 5 trap stock

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miroku mk38

£300US$396/€335

Miroku mk38

(2)

S/H

Herefordshire

PRIVATE SELLER

2004 miroku grade 5 trap stock with isis recoil system fitted.Comes with spare kit with springs,foam & new leather wrap to redo.
I have fitted the medium springs & full foam which now could do with tidying up with new leather wrap (instructions…

This one is on Gun trader Ian 

Thanks both of you. I'll try Ben. I had seen the one on Guntrader Carl, the recoil system puts me off but thanks anyway.

Miroku mk38

£300US$396/€335

Miroku mk38

(2)

S/H

Herefordshire

PRIVATE SELLER

2004 miroku grade 5 trap stock with isis recoil system fitted.Comes with spare kit with springs,foam & new leather wrap to redo.
I have fitted the medium springs & full foam which now could do with tidying up with new leather wrap (instructions…

This one is on Gun trader Ian 
Do you have the link for that stock please?

Haven't been able to find one yet - be grateful for a nod in the right direction.

This, November 2017  Sporting Gun, out now  advert in the for sale pages .Several Beretta, Browning / Miroku and Winchester stocks and fore-ends for sale  offers.

Norfolk  01366 328455

Matt Morgan , Premier Guns wants £1995 for a Grade 5 Miroku stock .

I will sell complete Grade 5 Miroku Trap guns for that price .

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure Premier guns will have one but he might want an arm and both legs!
Thanks Mark. I'll have a look tomorrow.

This, November 2017  Sporting Gun, out now  advert in the for sale pages .Several Beretta, Browning / Miroku and Winchester stocks and fore-ends for sale  offers.

Norfolk  01366 328455

Matt Morgan , Premier Guns wants £1995 for a Grade 5 Miroku stock .

I will sell complete Grade 5 Miroku Trap guns for that price .
Cheers Pete. 

One on the fleabay. Has Isis on it. Could well be the one mentioned above.

What do you need dimensions wise?

Have just rough cut one, no final sizes set as yet, it is a copy of an Esservire stock I had made for a customer a number of years back.

Hi. I need a standard trap stock, right-handed with as near as makes no difference factory dimensions. It has to go on a 32ins Gd5 MK38.

PM me if you would rather. Cheers

Hi. I need a standard trap stock, right-handed with as near as makes no difference factory dimensions. It has to go on a 32ins Gd5 MK38.

Just sent you an email

Just sent you an email
Just realised that email address is no longer in use, pm is fine

Just sent you an email
If you happen to have a RH grade 5 sporter stock, my brother has an adjustable trap stock mk38 grade 5 that he is looking for a sporter stock for. He may be interested in a swap if you have a sporter stock?

Latest posts

Back