Skeet dates

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jan Powell

Staff member
To save me trawling through the NSSA website does anyone have a list of the UK shoot dates over the winter? The BSSA website doesn't appear to have been updated for at least a year.

Searching out a full list like that is relatively easy on the new NSSA website. Go to the events tab, select country (England) and then select the dates (1st Oct - 31st Dec) and hit "look up" that then generates the table below.

There will be nothing listed after 31st Dec likely as clubs tend not to submit their next shoot year targets till after the world skeet since the shoot year date change.

With regard to the BSSA website - some of the clubs tabs are correct (Whitewater, Cosford and Dartford look OK) but others not. I know i personally sent Cosford's fixtures to BSSA so suspect that is why they have been updated. If they are not sent in they cannot load them onto the website i guess. 

Note: You will see that all the Oxney fixtures have been cancelled. This is due to the fact that the club has closed its doors. Shame as despite being 3hrs+ away it was a favourite ground of mine. 

NSSA UK 2017.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
To add a little bit further to this.

Oxney Skeet Targets has been revived at a new venue (Dartford SG) on 2 Saturdays a month. First registered date will be the 28th October.

Sure further dates will follow as and when - best to keep an eye on the NSSA "Find a Shoot" tab on the website.

Unfortunately Nottingham is the only ground a reasonable distance away for me but thanks anyway.

Unfortunately Nottingham is the only ground a reasonable distance away for me but thanks anyway.
Whitewater should also be about right as they are similar area only some 35 mins apart (Whitewater slightly further north). Speak to Derek as i know a few of the guys who shoot Notts also shoot there. If you get in sync then sure there would be a squad to join at either. 

Back