Ata arms 12g shotgun

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Ata arms 12g over under and love it for a cheap gun it performs very well.

Has anyone else got one and fancy telling me what them think.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I have a SP Trap, I'll get back later. Bit hung up at the moment. But in short,good gun. 

Look alright to be honest but pictures are very often not representative of the actual product... to be fair though Turkish shotguns have been given favourable reviews in some shotgun magazines I have seen.

Look alright to be honest but pictures are very often not representative of the actual product... to be fair though Turkish shotguns have been given favourable reviews in some shotgun magazines I have seen.
When have you ever seen an unfavourable review in a magazine?

You could almost just change the name in most and the article would read the same!

Have a look at Lloyds Pattinsons review on youtube and his thread in the guns section on here, it'll give you a decent insight into an honest review of one.  From what I call recall he gave it a very good review.

I paid £600 for my sp black really nice gun started loosening up a bit now. Although only bad point I can pick up which really isn't that bad is the action release lever is a slight stiff.

Beretta copies aren’t they ?  Use designs that are out of patent protection
Yes when the patent ran out on the 686 ata copied it.

I have the Ata arms 12g over under and love it for a cheap gun it performs very well.

Has anyone else got one and fancy telling me what them think.

Were did you get your ATA from ?

Looking for someone that stocks the SP Youth but had no luck tracking a dealer with stock, Solware sell ATA but not that one .

Were did you get your ATA from ?Looking for someone that stocks the SP Youth but had no luck tracking a dealer with stock, Solware sell ATA but not that one .
Brought mine from Banbury gun smiths

one concern with ata  weight or lack of it ,  do they recoil bigtime ?    they look good  and sensible money . 
default_sf-wink.gif
No the weight is fine doesn't recall more than my other guns ie. beretta 692

Has anyone with an ata learnt how to adjust the trigger. Apparently they are adjustable

No the weight is fine doesn't recall more than my other guns ie. beretta 692

Has anyone with an ata learnt how to adjust the trigger. Apparently they are adjustable

There is a small button just on top of the trigger. Push that and you can move it back and forth.. In increments. I think it's five.. Haven't fiddled with mine. I tried it, it worked. I set it back to out of box and forgot about it. No nedtone overwhelm my brain  :D

Latest posts

Back