South Gloucestershire/Forest of Dean

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any relative newbies in either of these areas?

I started clay shooting (sporting) about 18 months ago and I have had a few lessons and bought a Beretta 692 but now I need to get some practice in.

I would love to join up with others of a similar standard so that I can shoot regularly and hopefully improve as its hard to shoot by yourself and "button" 

You're a bit too far away for me (Just South of Birmingham) But you're welcome to join us if you like. 

Thanks Finners but you are right it is probably too far although I have shot at South Worcestershire Clay ground

Hi mate I'm in hereford and I shoot at longridge sometimes I've met worcs on here (tom) there a few times he's from evesham so its in the middle I have not been shooting very long either. I have not made it to south worcester yet although a lot of lads at my local shoot go and say its a great ground. If you ever want to shoot longridge on a practice day or registered I normally go☺

Any relative newbies in either of these areas?

I started clay shooting (sporting) about 18 months ago and I have had a few lessons and bought a Beretta 692 but now I need to get some practice in.

I would love to join up with others of a similar standard so that I can shoot regularly and hopefully improve as its hard to shoot by yourself and "button" 
Can't help you personally but check out Chessgrove Shooting in Longhope. Nice regular club shoot according to friends. 

Best place to shoot in Forest of Dean is Mork Shooting Ground neaer St Briavels....shoot fortnightly on a Sunday with trappers , so you can shoot on your own but very friendly. They have a facebook page....think they're shooting this weekend

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi mate I'm in hereford and I shoot at longridge sometimes I've met worcs on here (tom) there a few times he's from evesham so its in the middle I have not been shooting very long either. I have not made it to south worcester yet although a lot of lads at my local shoot go and say its a great ground. If you ever want to shoot longridge on a practice day or registered I normally go☺
yup.

Just today had a message from jazzy on this forum who is also local to Worcestershire. Hopefully meeting up this Sunday at Forhill, but that may be a bit far for you.

Happy to meet up at Longridge for practice or registered. Or if Barney has any other suggestions, as he's probably between the two of us?

Latest posts

Back