Any Victory challenger cartridges

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Nash

Any of you know who is selling victory cartridges in and around east Anglia. Thanks Joe.

Is anyone selling them anywhere ! Used to see them a lot but not now,don`t know what happened to them.

Good cartridges too.

I used to love challenger 480..I used them for many years in the 90s. The 8s were fabulous for ABT

Last edited by a moderator:
My Son wants 5000 challenger game in 6 shot, and 5000 challenger in 7.5 , someone must have them surely, every good shooter used to use them a few years back in east Anglia.

I used to love challenger 480..I used them for many years in the 90s. The 8s were fabulous for ABT
Just been told, not sure if true. Hunting & Shooting sports in Huntingdon Cambridgeshire, are going to stock the victory range. I will make a call tomorrow.

I too shot those 480 in the summer and the 550 in winter they where a faster burning shell in colder conditions

I too shot those 480 in the summer and the 550 in winter they where a faster burning shell in colder conditions
yep, the 550 kicked a bit from memory though. And they were a funny beige colour (I think) which is nearly as bad as maroon ?

Doveridge stock Victory, Richard Blacker is the importer , nice man and will get them to anywhere / anyone who wants them .

Tim Webster uses them and has just won British Sportrap using them , so they should be good .

My Son wants 5000 challenger game in 6 shot, and 5000 challenger in 7.5 , someone must have them surely, every good shooter used to use them a few years back in east Anglia.

Just been told, not sure if true. Hunting & Shooting sports in Huntingdon Cambridgeshire, are going to stock the victory range. I will make a call tomorrow.
Just called Huntingdon & Shooting Sports and spoken to the owner Jason and they are going to stock victory cartridges. The number to call if any of you want any is = 01487 208007

Just called Huntingdon & Shooting Sports and spoken to the owner Jason and they are going to stock victory cartridges. The number to call if any of you want any is = 01487 208007
Richardsons of Halesworth stock them..........Find lots in the bins at Barrow Heath

Latest posts

Back