PETE DENNETT MEMORIAL SHOOT AT GUNSITE SG 29th October

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sean the sheep

Hi All,

A quick post to say,we will be holding a shoot in memory of Pete Dennett. As most of you are sadly aware,we lost Pete far too soon.

The shoot will be held on Sunday 29th October,and will be a 100 bird open (non registered) There will be £200 High gun,plus class payouts,as per a cpsa registered shoot. Unless we have an absolute disaster entry wise,the payouts in classes will be similar to a normal registered shoot. 

I addition to the HG prize,there will be a trophy for the top score. This has been kindly sponsored by Steven Pinker,of Patrick Pinker Game Farms,and it is hoped to turn this into an annual event.

Normal rules apply-ie no cartridges in excess of 28g-no wad restriction. There will also be a pool shoot and raffle.Entries 10-1.00pm

Any further information,please call me on 07979 874887 (Sean)

That is the same day as the Honesberie Rizzini final and those who qualify have to be at Honesberie by 12 noon to shoot which makes it impossible to do both shoots.  This makes me really sad as I qualified but I want to attend Pete's memorial shoot.

Sean, Teresa has it as 22 Oct on her post on Facebook so whichever one, it needs to be changed on here or there xxx

Evening everyone,

Following  discussions with some of you,I am changing the date of this shoot to Sunday 22nd October. All other shoot details to remain the same. I originally thought  a fifth sunday would,nt tread on too many toes of other shoots,but it seems the 29th is quite congested. Apologies for any confusion. 

Evening everyone,

Following  discussions with some of you,I am changing the date of this shoot to Sunday 22nd October. All other shoot details to remain the same. I originally thought  a fifth sunday would,nt tread on too many toes of other shoots,but it seems the 29th is quite congested. Apologies for any confusion. 
See you on 22nd although I would have missed Honesberie final for Pete if I had to.

Hi All, i would love to of supported this & attended the shoot in memory of Pete, alas.its the last ever shoot at Barrow Heath that weekend.

Trouble with conjested calandars is a drama !!

Sean, in memory of Pete are you raising any money for a charity ??

Hi folks,just a quick update on Pete,s memorial shoot this coming Sunday.

We are pleased to say that there has been some very generous sponsorship donations,since this shoot was first advertised. Listed below are the sponsors-

Bath Racecourse ( A free day at the races)

Teague chokes (2 full sets of chokes)

Nigel Teague ( A gunfit/lesson)

Greenfields of Salisbury (Vouchers)

Pinkers Country shop (Vouchers)

Vario Custom hearing protection ( 2 sets of electronic,custom fitted ear defenders)

Phil Moss of BarrowHeath SG (Prize fund donation)

Both Teague Chokes and Vario Hearing protection will have trade stalls on the day of the shoot.

I would like to take this chance to personally,and also on behalf of Pete,s family express our deepest thanks for the kind and generous support.

In addition to the above,the HG will receive a trophy kindly donated by Steve Pinker of Patrick Pinker game farms. On top of this,Pete,s family have agreed to sponsor a trophy for the highest scoring junior.

Can I just remind everyone that max load is still strictly 28g

Many Thanks

Latest posts

Back