ips does lincoln

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

oops

I seem to have bought a new gun.

Lincoln vogue, 30" game gun, selectable barrell auto safe, multi. Fits really well and looks the dogs danglers Imo. Brand new £1k ?

chopped the auto in for same money I paid (well lost £75 but close enough) because I decided I was right all along autos are terrible.

WP_20170921_16_58_29_Pro.jpgWP_20170921_16_58_37_Pro.jpgWP_20170921_16_58_43_Pro.jpg

So its not a Beretta !...............you have gone strange for sure ! 

I felt like a change and this baby is fabulous for naff all money. Will bring it to dolphin you will love it mate ?

I have been al over it and I cant find any faults with it. Build quality as good as anything for any money.

I will have to post a pic of my garden spade its got better wood on it  :angel:

Really? So the build quality is as good as a hand made Purdey but for less than 1% of cost.. Wow! What a find!..
fare comment, I should have said as good as anything in the affordable for the majority. Anyway you know what I mean ?

I will have to post a pic of my garden spade its got better wood on it  :angel:
ok not the best wood but hey its 1k

Pretty gun, don’t blame you!
thanks, i really am impressed with it

fare comment, I should have said as good as anything in the affordable for the majority. Anyway you know what I mean ?

ok not the best wood but hey its 1k
If you can shoot it well its as good as a top of the range gun,  :wink:

pretty sure its not back bored. Honestly mate as you know I like my high end guns (got two of em) but this Lincoln really is very very good indeed and looks and feels like a 3k gun . It's equal if not better than any mid range Beretta or cg etc imo

pretty sure its not back bored. Honestly mate as you know I like my high end guns (got two of em) but this Lincoln really is very very good indeed and looks and feels like a 3k gun . It's equal if not better than any mid range Beretta or cg etc imo
Its better than any Beretta full stop  :rolleyes:

I do like that, Glad you didn't end up with a 912k then .

I can just see a pair of extended chokes finishing it off nicely :D

My first 20 bore was a lincoln premier gold - great gun... can't remember why I got rid of it...may be because I joined the beretta club...

Last edited by a moderator:
Crikey, are they sponsoring you?

yes and 28. There is online review of the 20 by shooting uk however it states anbidextrous stock which is not correct on current model

Latest posts

Back