Jocker again.............

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simbo

Jocker  £169 @ Just Cartridges. Never read a bad report on here, so why aren't we all shooting them?

Jocker  £169 @ Just Cartridges. Never read a bad report on here, so why aren't we all shooting them?
Because, by the time I have added the delivery costs I can buy my usual cartridges from my local supplier. BUT, you are right, there is nothing wrong with them.

Ok...............10k free delivery @ Just Carts. We've all got a few mates, haven't we?

I gave a bad report on these a year or so back  

Probably a "bad batch", but myself and a group of friends had several fibre jocker cartridges that were dud and ended up with the wads stuck in our barrels. 

It happened to me 3 times. 

Like I say, may be a duff batch, but it's put me off buying any more. 

I was given a box of these to try in 24gram by a wonderful chap on here 2 years ago.  24gram 7 shot plastics.  One of the softest shooting shells I know and certainly one of the hardest hitting I can ever remember.  I'd have 6000 of the buggers if I could get a hold of them.  For Normal sporting ranges......they ripped up the rule book and all of the advertising from the other manufacturers showing that a Wolf in Sheeps Clothing really is force to be reckoned with.  Anybody know where they can be bought in and around the midlands?

Hadfield guns in Loughborough had some  four weeks ago but went from &170 to £190 in the same week!

Claverdon Cartridges, Warwick. Have Jocker 24g 71/2 Plas @ £165 and also Trust 24g 71/2 plas at the same price and shoot aswell.

I've shot 2500 Jocker 28gm PW and they are hard hitting and very clean.  Just wished someone in S Wales stocked them.

Ian Coleys seemed to have a load last time I went there.
Ian Coleys!!  :wacko:   They'll cost the same a Black Golds then!   :lol:

Its now 40p per clay if you want to practice there now you know.  :lol:

Sorry...but Coleys is designed for the Range Rover Brigade now I'm afraid.

Fblacks £65 per slab!   :yell:

Just picked up a thousand at Eriswell Lodge for £165. Seemed fine to me, although I'm a cartridge philistine.

Split open a jocker to have a look and these are my findings. The wad had been pressed in and folded over on itself so the shot wasnt actually sitting in the cup.
6f11a88cd0de0db512795360d677f706.jpg
1cde0686e935e5cb50b484b5a86db982.jpg
cea63ed48970d85843d70dc16f045813.jpg
b1f4593d597c2a05abac0c7d7d609b4d.jpg
73dbfcf6713a4d2206f50acc215fa6fd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The shot was deformed and of different sizes... well worth the money

A recent magazine article explained the business model. They use reclaimed shot, hence the deformed pellets you see above. 

Personally for the sake of a couple ££ per registered shoot I’d rather use something more consistent.

Back