Pilla confusion

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHAWY

Hi folks,

I am seriously considering a decent pair of shooting glasses and by all accounts Pilla seem to be a fabulous product. However, they are expensive, so I was wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to buy a single lens pair and then add additional lenses at a later date?  The website doesn't really confirm whether I can do this.  I was looking for a pair with the purple lenses.

Many thanks,

Ian

Yes you can buy single lens sets, last time I looked it was around £300-£350 though.  :oops:

Many thanks Hamster. I'll try to locate a local dealer. 

Cheers,

Ian
Hi, Malmo no longer have Pilla, just a few odd lenses left. Have a look on fleabay or contact Ed Lyons off this site. The nearest shooting ground, where you could try them is Premier Guns at Doveridge.  The reason I am able to quote all of this, is because I have a friend who has been looking for some Pilla's and guess who has been doing the looking  ?  I think he wishes to become a Pilla of the Community  !      :(

Hi, Malmo no longer have Pilla, just a few odd lenses left. Have a look on fleabay or contact Ed Lyons off this site. The nearest shooting ground, where you could try them is Premier Guns at Doveridge.  The reason I am able to quote all of this, is because I have a friend who has been looking for some Pilla's and guess who has been doing the looking  ?  I think he wishes to become a Pilla of the Community  !      :(
Shocker!!!!!   ????

Thanks for the info westley. Very kind of you. They are mega expensive and you could be right about Fleabay. Trouble is finding a pair with the right lenses. Might have to bribe the missus for a Xmas prezzy. 

Just seen Pilla Vigilantes at £200!!!  They could fit the bill!! ? 
I have a set of Pilla Hawks, which I bought for the comfort of the frames. I found them better that the Panthers, which have the  'hook around the back of the ear'  frames. I have since added 2 extra lenses, bought off the bay at around £45 per set. Realistically, I really only wear 3 colours of lens, a 65 on most days, a 40 when the sun puts in an appearance and a  25 on really bright days ( I think there was 1 in July 2016 !). I may use the 75 if I am inside a wood or on really dark days. 

Hi folks,

I am seriously considering a decent pair of shooting glasses and by all accounts Pilla seem to be a fabulous product. However, they are expensive, so I was wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to buy a single lens pair and then add additional lenses at a later date?  The website doesn't really confirm whether I can do this.  I was looking for a pair with the purple lenses.

Many thanks,

Ian
Contact Ed Lyons on this forum as mentioned, you might even get some discount

I would also consider the RE Ranger Falcon pro as they do slightly different lens colours

Back