Hello From Denmark

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarsJ

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. 

Danish beginner shooter here (shotgun that is,  rifle and pistol for more than 25 years). 

Shooting the Danish disciplines and also started Olympic Trap (done 6 rounds so far my average is 15 targets). 

Lars. 

Thanks all for the welcome. 

As one wrote in my native tongue (must have been using Google translate), I know it helps to be kind of mad to be here. But don't worry,  one thing Danes and Brits have in common is irony, sarcasm and the ability to take the pi** on everything and everyone. 

And that seems to be  the norm around here, have been lurking in the newcomers forum and the trap forum. 

All seems nice and funny bantering to me. 

Except from the OT shooters, they are just rule fixated the lot of them, debating minute details beyond all sensible meaning. Just like when shooting :smile:

Lars

Thanks all for the welcome. 

As one wrote in my native tongue (must have been using Google translate), I know it helps to be kind of mad to be here. But don't worry,  one thing Danes and Brits have in common is irony, sarcasm and the ability to take the pi** on everything and everyone. 

And that seems to be  the norm around here, have been lurking in the newcomers forum and the trap forum. 

All seems nice and funny bantering to me. 

Except from the OT shooters, they are just rule fixated the lot of them, debating minute details beyond all sensible meaning. Just like when shooting :smile:

Lars
Google translate...i have no idea what you mean ;)

Back