Got my fix today

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzrat

Driving round Kos island today I came across a Hunting and fishing shop /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif they didnt have much in the way of guns, a fabarm semi, a baikal o/u 20 bore and a few rifles but the variety of cartridges would shame most gunshops at home. 12,16,20,28,410 Shells, all sorts of loads (hunting only as no claygrounds on the island) but absolutely no difference in price. Cheapest were 6 Euro up to 8.50 a box. RC 20 T3 20 bore 28gram shells are £8 a box in the uk, 7 Euro here /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif and its a tiny island on the arse end of the greek mainland. Had a word about sorting some pigeon shooting out if we get back over here next year and he said he could sort me out with a gun and a guide. Sun, booze, terrific food, hot women in bikinis and a few shots on the woodies, this place truly is paradise/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif Fuzrat

Dreamland!!!!!! BTW, RC has the best quality control of any shotshell loader that I have ever visited! A SD of only 6 fps! They let me patern at 35 M with my DT10L and my Muller chokes. They then gave me the data from the lab on ten shotshells from each box that I patterned. RC Red and RC Red Supernik are awesome! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif The closest patterning shell to RC Supernik is the Winchester AA Extra-Light and the Fedral Gold Medal extra-light target loads. I am doing an article with pics and data for ClayshootingUSA. They will be imported into the US for the ISSF shoot and the World FITASC at Northbrook. I have a friend that will import them. But, if you want some, you need to contact Alessandra at RC to pre-book your order! The Lone Canadian,Henry/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Back