World FITASC Final - 2018

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug Pinnegar

https://www.fitasc.com/uk/competition/view/752-compet

It looks like the venue has been confirmed as St Lambert (02) - France.

• Can anyone recommend hotels etc in the nearby area?
  • If I fly over, I assume I can buy cartridges there?
  • How many targets per day?
  • Do you get the same slot each day (i.e. shoot your 25/50 birds at 9:30 am each day) so we can play afternoon activities? 

Doug

Laon is the nearest large centre for hotels etc.

Cartridges will be on sale, alot of Brits drive over so you may find someone willing to take yours.

Its 50 targets a day.

Times rotate each day so am/pm/am/pm or pm/am/pm/am.

You select an am or pm start when you enter on the FITASC web site. Entries normally open around Dec/Jan

Regards

Leigh

Doug

Laon is the nearest large centre for hotels etc.

Cartridges will be on sale, alot of Brits drive over so you may find someone willing to take yours.

Its 50 targets a day.

Times rotate each day so am/pm/am/pm or pm/am/pm/am.

You select an am or pm start when you enter on the FITASC web site. Entries normally open around Dec/Jan

Regards

Leigh
Hi Leigh,

Thank you for the info! Is it 100 or 200 targets total? 

Might be time to book a hotel ?

Doug

200 targets total, so 50  a day.

Depends on entry, but expect it will be 4 pegs per layout 15 singles and 5 doubles.

Entries in excess of 1000 they may go 5 pegs.

Regards

Leigh

Doug

200 targets, so 50  a day.

Depends on entry, but

Regards

Leigh

Ps If you have not done so, go on the FITASC web site and create your shooters card, then you will be ready to go when entries open. Usually also receive an e-mail advising when open.

Lovely Area 

I have booked a whole Hotel in Danizy which is five or so minutes drive from St Lambert. 

It was a good shoot last time so we are looking forward to it next year. 

Hopefully its a tad less wet. 

Well I spent hours looking for accommodation for two couples without driving 50 kilometers each way! Impossible!

Well I spent hours looking for accommodation for two couples without driving 50 kilometers each way! Impossible!
There is accommodation available for couples in the area,you just have to leave your car keys in a bowl when you check in.??

Back