White gold v blue diamonds

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Topdraw2006

Just started using these but they really thump through my CG, has anyone ever used white gold, are they any smoother?

Norm shoot grand italia but the cupboard is bare? ?

Just started using these but they really thump through my CG, has anyone ever used white gold, are they any smoother?

I love White Gold I just don't buy them as they are hideously expensive.  I find them very smooth.

Try the DTL Elites, I've shot Sporting with them for a year now.  I can do 3-400 in a day and not feel anything, and don't be fooled because they are a trap cartridge, I've comfortably broke targets at silly ranges with them. 

bought 250 white gold  to try at orston   mega money mega bumpy for me ,   never again  !
Dark Storm and Black Gold have that effect on me - you would have to pay me to shoot them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't get why ANY top of the range (or even mid level) cartridge should have such harsh recoil as appears to be almost the norm. Why do people put up with it ? 

I found a box of Blue Diamond at home the other day, shot a handful and then gave the rest away. Recoil was harsh and unpleasant. 

Cheers guys, I will try some Evo s and white gold and somone said hull pro fibre are worth a blast?

Just want something smooth and clean not bothered about price really?

Cheers guys, I will try some Evo s and white gold and somone said hull pro fibre are worth a blast?

Just want something smooth and clean not bothered about price really?
Agree white Gold are nasty.. Try Hull sporting 100. Pricey but not the most expensive and very smooth. 

Cheers Will

If I remember these rightly they were big confetti throwers when they came out? 

I will grab a box and try them?? 

Cheers Will

If I remember these rightly they were big confetti throwers when they came out? 

I will grab a box and try them?? 
I'm talking plastic wad. Confetti only comes from poor quality fibre wads. Not sure Sporting 100 are even available in fibre actually. NIce shell. I would use them always if I wasn't a tight-arse. 

Sorry guys, I can only shoot fibre, thought I had put it in the first post?? ?
If the above was your first post, no mention of fibre but now that I know you are talking fibre and money is not an issue - I love the Hull Sovereign Fibre and will spend money on those as I don't use them often.

If the above was your first post, no mention of fibre but now that I know you are talking fibre and money is not an issue - I love the Hull Sovereign Fibre and will spend money on those as I don't use them often.
Sian, you have a weird ability to shoot thumpy cartridges and not notice, it seems. ?

Sian, you have a weird ability to shoot thumpy cartridges and not notice, it seems. ?
I really don't feel that they are thumpy.  If I was a millionaire I would use them all the time.  English Sporter I find thumpy, as said Black Gold and Dark Storm - YUK.   Chris Castle picked up my little LolaMay on Saturday and had a go with her and turned to me and said " you really don't feel recoil through that gun" in an amazed voice.

Latest posts

Back