Perazzi Grand Prix, 22&23 July, Mid Wales

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buze

Got a sneak preview of the stands last week-end, it's looking pretty awesome; they've actually have a course that must be a mile long. I was not supposed to be in Wales next week-end, but I shuffled the calendar and I'll be driving down thursday and shoot friday..

Anyone else going?

Got a sneak preview of the stands last week-end, it's looking pretty awesome; they've actually have a course that must be a mile long. I was not supposed to be in Wales next week-end, but I shuffled the calendar and I'll be driving down thursday and shoot friday..

Anyone else going?
Yes we are, drive down Friday night to my parents and shoot Saturday.

Aww sorry to miss you there; just remember to stay WELL CLEAR of Rhayader on Saturday, as it's carnival day -- most of the town will be blocked to traffic.

Aww sorry to miss you there; just remember to stay WELL CLEAR of Rhayader on Saturday, as it's carnival day -- most of the town will be blocked to traffic.
Thank you for the heads up.

Yes we are, drive down Friday night to my parents and shoot Saturday.
Same for us 10.30 amd 2pm i think

Still pushing it on FB, i hope they get the numbers they want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should be shooting this as it's the last of our sporting qualifiers and also the Welsh open but I view it as a rip off. I'm quite disappointed that the WCTSA have allowed this and I know I'm not the only one with this opinion. Good luck to all those who attend, with Steve Nutbeam setting the course it should be a cracking shoot.

Last edited by a moderator:
@FloodDefence no idea what you are talking about...

Weather for friday is going to be horrendous apparently; just my luck! Hope all you guys are spared on saturday/sunday!

Latest posts

Back