What? no mention o WORLD FITASC?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are more important subjects on here such as is 3/4 choke tighter than 1/2 choke? :afro:

It happened, there were some medals, people enjoyed themselves and finally got home as problems with easy jet for a lot.  Best part for me is  seeing the younguns pictures on Facebook.

It happened, there were some medals, people enjoyed themselves and finally got home as problems with easy jet for a lot.  Best part for me is  seeing the younguns pictures on Facebook.
It is one of the problems with being ignorant of 'social media'  I believe it is called.  In fact if it is NOT on page 3 or 4 of the Sun, I am unlikely to see it  !

It is one of the problems with being ignorant of 'social media'  I believe it is called.  In fact if it is NOT on page 3 or 4 of the Sun, I am unlikely to see it  !
I just love seeing what they get up to, silly sods, very fond of them.  Wish I could re-live that youthful freedom.

No doubt Unplugged is one of our American members?

Who won , where was it , what Nationality was the winner and the winning team ?

I wasn't being sarcastic , just giving Unplugged a free Plug.

Congratulations to David Radulovich , very well shot . But interestingly , most U.S. shooters are shooting full time and getting through hundreds of shells per week + actually training for championship shoots. They are putting the effort in and deserve their success .

Latest posts

Back