Fiocchi Official 8's 28 gram

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geordieboy

Come on then.......in my quest for shooting 1 cartridge, I have seen on Fiocchi UK do the Official in a 28 gram 8 shot......which will be a true UK 7.5 shot as they are italian sizes.

Anybody know where i can find some??

Regards

Come on then.......in my quest for shooting 1 cartridge, I have seen on Fiocchi UK do the Official in a 28 gram 8 shot......which will be a true UK 7.5 shot as they are italian sizes.

Regards
Think Greenfeilds Salisbury may have them.

The Fiocchi official range of cartridges are as followes

Official Trap
24gm in 7 (2.5mm UK 6.5) & 7.5 (2.4mm UK 7)
28gm in 7 (2.5mm UK 6.5) & 7.5 (2.4mm UK 7)

Official Skeet
24gm in 9.5 (1.9mm) (UK 9 is 2.0mm)

Official Sporting
28gm in 8.5 (2.2mm UK #8)

All are plastic wad and 5% hard shot. - So none are available in UK 7.5

TT1 made for the UK market offer a true UK 7.5 (2.3mm) in plastic or fibre wad.

We stock Fiocchi cartridges near Folkestone, Kent.

Google Folkestone Engineering Supplies.

Thanks John.
F.E.S
Kent RFD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Regards
Steve.................don't you let me down! Fiocchi F3 Piston. You've been there and done it and know full well that they will kill any clay that is thrown at, or away from you. Still undecided, then this months excellent Clay Shooting magazine review, should help you stick with what you already know! :D

Oh Bloody Hell I know man!  Having been locked down at work trying to solve impossible things and being bored sh1tless.......one's mind drifts off to far more pleasant things like toys and guns and lazy hazy summer days taking the micky out of shooters in your squad!   :angel:

I shot the Interclub comp last night (3 local clubs shooting), and came 2nd only to my friend who is an England International using my F3's and Fblack 7.5s.........I'll not be changing any time soon!  :wink:

Latest posts

Back