ips does a semi

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

chopped in one of my air rifles for Beretta outlander with black synthetic stock, used but hardly had a shot through it looks brand spanking new £575 ?

I know I said I never would (also said I would never have a dog and got one of those too) but never had one and fancied seeing what all the fuss is about. Only got it for pigeon, rook, walked up as yesterday I slightly scratched the 687eell whilst in the wood so needed something I wasn't bothered about. Actually feels better than expected, fits very well in fact. Has shims for adjusting cast and I think comb height. ???

complicated bits of kit for the first time ever I have had too read the manual ?

WP_20170619_17_06_17_Pro.jpgWP_20170619_17_06_24_Pro.jpgWP_20170619_17_06_43_Pro.jpg

Good choice.

It will be interesting to see how you get on with it, I suspect it could be a bit like introducing some people to an automatic car for the 1st time, after a while they usually wonder why they have driven manuals for so long !!

Enjoy 

You're getting very daring Ips, Les is going to have a fit.

2ba42ccd-e748-463e-9a33-79f624bdaea3_zpsrux39g87.jpg

not shot it yet but I must say I am impressed so far. Been having a fiddle, fitted 1" spacer to alter LOP ( came with two options) Fitted different shim to alter drop at comb (think it has four) how good is that I didn't even know you could do that ? had a practice loading and unloading with snap caps and still got all my digits (apart from the one a lost with accident when 21 but that's another story) fits very well and feels very nice, much better than expected. How come there so cheap ??

semi auto .....its the future.

did I mention its a Beretta ?

question

can I use 2-1/2" shells ?

I have a box left of 32g 6s

chopped in one of my air rifles for Beretta outlander with black synthetic stock, used but hardly had a shot through it looks brand spanking new £575 ?

I know I said I never would (also said I would never have a dog and got one of those too) but never had one and fancied seeing what all the fuss is about. Only got it for pigeon, rook, walked up as yesterday I slightly scratched the 687eell whilst in the wood so needed something I wasn't bothered about. Actually feels better than expected, fits very well in fact. Has shims for adjusting cast and I think comb height. ???

complicated bits of kit for the first time ever I have had too read the manual ?

View attachment 6531View attachment 6532View attachment 6533
Dog doesn't look too impressed..

ha, no she had a sniff then got sulky cos she thought I was going shooting without her ?

I know Charlie I am less than a man, I am truly disgusted with myself I didn't even read the manual for my hard drive ?

Looks nice, I'm toying with getting an A300 but fancy the wood version. 

Would be interested to know how you get along with it on clays, I'm a bit bothered about the narrow rib but in fairness I've not even seen one yet so I may be worrying for nothing. 

It wont be my main clay gun, but I've been having on/off shoulder problems for a while and some Sunday mornings I don't venture out because if it. For these days it would be good to have something a bit softer shooting to go to rather than no go out at all.

Good luck with it and let us know how you get on. 

not shot it yet but I must say I am impressed so far. Been having a fiddle, fitted 1" spacer to alter LOP ( came with two options) Fitted different shim to alter drop at comb (think it has four) how good is that I didn't even know you could do that ? had a practice loading and unloading with snap caps and still got all my digits (apart from the one a lost with accident when 21 but that's another story) fits very well and feels very nice, much better than expected. How come there so cheap ??

semi auto .....its the future.

did I mention its a Beretta ?

question

can I use 2-1/2" shells ?

I have a box left of 32g 6s
It may or may not like them ((most don't) but it won't do it any harm trying them and if you want to use them up put them in as the last shell as it will not have to cycle it ;)

Looks nice, I'm toying with getting an A300 but fancy the wood version. 

Would be interested to know how you get along with it on clays, I'm a bit bothered about the narrow rib but in fairness I've not even seen one yet so I may be worrying for nothing. 

It wont be my main clay gun, but I've been having on/off shoulder problems for a while and some Sunday mornings I don't venture out because if it. For these days it would be good to have something a bit softer shooting to go to rather than no go out at all.

Good luck with it and let us know how you get on. 
I will let you know what all the fuss is about ?

I use a 391 for walked up ( knock about gun) and the odd time for clays....wouldnt be with out it to be honest. there fun to shoot

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

View attachment 6531View attachment 6532View attachment 6533
I really cannot believe I'm seeing this..............................What in the name of all that is holy are you up to? Ian, given your past history, your views on autos, cammo, sporting and a host of other things, I think you need to get the quack to check your medication!!! Before we know it you will be wearing joggers and trainers, knocking back cans of special brew and wearing a baseball cap with the peak at the back! Get a grip man!!!  :lol:

I can but only apologise for my recent behaviour and drop from reality.

Latest posts

Back