Sign in to follow this  
Rich Moreing

Meadowcroft 100ESP Reg 18th June

Rich Moreing

Last time here in march it was blowing a gale today it was still, cloudless and very very hot. They've opened up the ground and had 13 stands on, due to busy calendar the ground was the quietest I've ever seen it and our merry group of 4 didn't have a wait at any stand. Had a most enjoyable shoot, though I still do / continue to struggle with incomers and 3/8 across two stands wasn't a 😄 Moment nor was snatching at and dropping 2 rabbits later on, having a mixed up and down pattern on the card feeling one could do better on the "closer targets" only dropped one each of the last 3 stands to end on 69, Stewie 83, our two chums Charlie 60+ and Martin 70+

High gun was 92 when we left, can't remember who - sorry 

oh had a nice chat to Cyril, he's a far nicer chap than I'd expected, 

• Like 2

shootinguru

Oh dear my public face has just been tarnished!  The next you,will know is that I'm Mr Nice guy?

• Like 2

donna

Cyril, to me you are ALWAYS a nice guy and always will be 

• Like 1

Rich Moreing
1 hour ago, shootinguru said:

Oh dear my public face has just been tarnished!  The next you,will know is that I'm Mr Nice guy?

Oh Cyril, we had a decent chat, never met before, no forced formalities, four blokes able to discuss a range of shooting matters without any agenda, it was a pleasant start to the day, 

• Like 2