gamebore

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My shooting Buddy bought 1000 at £170, he gave me a couple to try. They kicked like a bloomin Mule, compared to my Comp X or Cheddite 24's. They did break clays though !

I was also given a few of the new Eley First or Selects and I have to say they have slightly altered my opinion of Eley's.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried them but perceived unburnt powder being blown back into my face when shooting into the wind and they seemed a bit sharp.

Sian on here recommended I try Gamebore Evo`s and it was a great call, I love them. Very consistent and smooth and they are not to costly. I was given a box of black golds which I tried on Tuesday which I found harsh on recoil and did nothing for me so I will be sticking with the Evo`s.

Starting next week I am getting the 20 bore out of the safe to start getting settled with it for game season ! I use gamebore super-comps as to date Gamebore I have found great.

I haven't shot may clay cartridges in the new 20 so will keep trying others but I dare say I will remain Gambore only for my cartridge stocks.

Latest posts

Back