Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sian

GB team for Hungary

Sian

IMG_0419.JPG

wynno

I thought George was not a team player !!!!!!

shortlegs
10 minutes ago, wynno said:

I thought George was not a team player !!!!!!

Are Cheryl and Mark  ? looks as though they are now maybe they've had a change of heart 

Congratulations to Janine White and Nigel Hart for making the team :goodjob: and also Josh Keeble and Lucy Pitt as reserves 

Jeremy Baker

Took Some work but thats the correct team to field at the worlds 

Hungary will be a good test, but nothing like Lulworth. 

shootinguru

That's for sure!   Targets aside there was no razz, no cammaderie, no social enjoyment ! One food stall! NO BUZZ!

Sian
21 minutes ago, shootinguru said:

That's for sure!   Targets aside there was no razz, no cammaderie, no social enjoyment ! One food stall! NO BUZZ!

I heard there was only one food stall - biggest concern to me that would have been.  Same at Highwaymans - their own cafe seemed to have little and closed before all the shooters had even finished and thank the Lord for the pulled pork man and the ice-cream van is all I can say.

Jeremy Baker
34 minutes ago, shootinguru said:

Looking forward to Hungary was a good shoot, even if it was won on six away. 

GavB

Have to agree with shootinguru on this one regarding atmosphere at the shoot.

Hopefully lessons can be learned for future events.

schmokinn
49 minutes ago, Sian said:

I heard there was only one food stall - biggest concern to me that would have been.  Same at Highwaymans - their own cafe seemed to have little and closed before all the shooters had even finished and thank the Lord for the pulled pork man and the ice-cream van is all I can say.

Seems to be the same most places,when we shot the worlds at EJC came back starving on the Sunday to find everything gone was quite a selection but by 4.30pm nothing.

Ridiculous situation when you find no hospitality at these big events or they decided to go home early! 

MJJ

Take your money, shoot and f off, seem to be the order off the day at a lot of 'big' shoots nowadays. A distinct lack of atmosphere and effort to accommodate the 'punters'. A lot of 'registered shoots' appear the opposite, well, they want you back in a fortnight.:)