GB team for Hungary

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought George was not a team player !!!!!!
Are Cheryl and Mark  ? looks as though they are now maybe they've had a change of heart 

Congratulations to Janine White and Nigel Hart for making the team  :goodjob:  and also Josh Keeble and Lucy Pitt as reserves 

Last edited by a moderator:
Took Some work but thats the correct team to field at the worlds 

Hungary will be a good test, but nothing like Lulworth. 

That's for sure!   Targets aside there was no razz, no cammaderie, no social enjoyment ! One food stall! NO BUZZ!

That's for sure!   Targets aside there was no razz, no cammaderie, no social enjoyment ! One food stall! NO BUZZ!
I heard there was only one food stall - biggest concern to me that would have been.  Same at Highwaymans - their own cafe seemed to have little and closed before all the shooters had even finished and thank the Lord for the pulled pork man and the ice-cream van is all I can say.

Have to agree with shootinguru on this one regarding atmosphere at the shoot.

Hopefully lessons can be learned for future events.

I heard there was only one food stall - biggest concern to me that would have been.  Same at Highwaymans - their own cafe seemed to have little and closed before all the shooters had even finished and thank the Lord for the pulled pork man and the ice-cream van is all I can say.
Seems to be the same most places,when we shot the worlds at EJC came back starving on the Sunday to find everything gone was quite a selection but by 4.30pm nothing.

Ridiculous situation when you find no hospitality at these big events or they decided to go home early! 

Take your money, shoot and f off, seem to be the order off the day at a lot of 'big' shoots nowadays. A distinct lack of atmosphere and effort to accommodate the 'punters'. A lot of 'registered shoots' appear the opposite, well, they want you back in a fortnight. :)

Latest posts

Back