EJ Churchill 30.6.17 100 ESP reg

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Hewland

EJ Churchill has added a new fixture; an additional 100 ESP registered shoot on June 30th.

There will be a party feel with some cars on display, music and a BBQ I believe. Also pool shoots.

All welcome, no booking, just turn up, entries 9am to 3pm. Could make quite a day doing a double with AGL!

The July 6th shoot is still on also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrong week-end for me, unfortunately. How do you guys do it, shooting, 1, 2 or 3 registered in one day? I know I can shoot 300 in a day, practicing, but after a 'serious' 100 I'm as flat as a bad tire.

Drugs? Which ones? any funny side effects? Go on Will, tell us ;-)

Wrong week-end for me, unfortunately. How do you guys do it, shooting, 1, 2 or 3 registered in one day? I know I can shoot 300 in a day, practicing, but after a 'serious' 100 I'm as flat as a bad tire.

Drugs? Which ones? any funny side effects? Go on Will, tell us ;-)
No, I agree. One shoot is fine, two is manageable, three for me would just be a daze. Maybe shooting styles help; I'm a heavy concentrater.. so it's worse for me than some.. quality not quantity. I'm lucky because I'm near to lots of grounds and can do many days. If you live away from shoots and only get one day a week to shoot, I understand why you might try and pack them in.

I have the morning off so thinking of sqeezing both AGL and this in but not sure which to do first as need to be back at work for 2pm. AGL says 9.30 start but CPSA fixtures say 9.
That is snug! I've turned up at AGL and heard them shooting before declared start time I'm sure. Message Shara at AGL to check. 

That is snug! I've turned up at AGL and heard them shooting before declared start time I'm sure. Message Shara at AGL to check. 
Yep just checked it on google maps and a little too snug even shooting solo. I will check with AGL but will most likely do that first and see how I get on time wise. Or maybe I just forget doing 2 and save my energy for the beretta worlds on the saturday morning.

I'm assuming tomorrow is still on?  It's OK for plastic wads on a CPSA day isn't it?

Forecast is now saying possible light showers up until 11ish, so you should be OK.  I'm more worried about the fact that it might hit 28 degrees.  I'm not good with heat, a bit of rain might be welcome!

Too sweaty to shoot, much as i enjoy EJC, i am getting picky about fishing/shooting weather..but go for it, Jen!

I always have 500ml of water and drink all or most of it, even in winter. Hot days I'll take twice that. I just hate any distractions from discomfort such as thirst. 

Was up at Kibworth today having a practice.  Started out pretty well, dropping 7 out of the first 50, even managed to only drop one of the fast crossers off the tower there.  Then the sweat started running down my back and the focus went to finish on 74.  Did better yesterday at AGL, being in the woods out of the sun stopped me overheating.

Back