Parts for Beretta shotguns

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack 1

Hi

I wanted a new stock for my 682 Gold E. GMK the Beretta importer told me they keep parts for "some older models" but couldn't get a stock for my 682. to be sent to my chosen retailer Kent Wool Growers who incidentally are very good. My 682 was proofed in 2008 obviously too old for GMK it would seem. So, I went to the Beretta retail shop  lo and behold there was an oiled walnut adjustable stock all ready for my gun at E944. If I paid E15 I could have  overnight or no charge for "surface". Having spent E944 I chose the freebie (The wife doesn't know the Euro to pound rate)

So, ordered online Tuesday evening and delivered today (Thursday) mid morning .FOC. Who needs GMK? www.estore.beretta.com  check 'em out guys.

"I love it when a plan comes together"

Jack

Sadly , I am disturbed to read all these reports about GMK, obviously Bjorn and Karl are not aware ?

Customer service is or should be paramount in a good business .

Gordon Swatton who was their Head Gunsmithy was and is brilliant , but possibly now overshadowed by a 'jobsworth' .

If you are not happy or receiving poor service let the head honcho's know .

I have never been politically correct , but you firstly you must ask . " Does he really give a F**k"  The answer my friends is Yes, I always want service , civility and value for money.

The Beretta E Store is excellent. A mate and I have ordered a forend, chokes and clothing from them and they are well priced and delivered promptly.

Sadly , I am disturbed to read all these reports about GMK, obviously Bjorn and Karl are not aware ?

Customer service is or should be paramount in a good business .

Gordon Swatton who was their Head Gunsmithy was and is brilliant , but possibly now overshadowed by a 'jobsworth' .

If you are not happy or receiving poor service let the head honcho's know .

I have never been politically correct , but you firstly you must ask . " Does he really give a F**k"  The answer my friends is Yes, I always want service , civility and value for money.
Tried wIth GMK on several occasions...to say they were sh*te would be a compliment.

As for customer service :lol:

Very sad that UK  distributors seem to fail at the first hurdle with customer service ,yet the Europeans seem to have it sorted.

It seems they don`t need to bother generally ,although there are obviously exceptions !

You're quite right the problem is though the retailer fails as they cannot get support from the distributor. But then GMK's loss is Beretta e store and the consumer's gain.

When I explained the situation to GMK apathy broke out With  "We do stock parts for some older guns".or 'go away and bother someone else'. and guess what I did and got the right product, at the right price, with the best service.

Latest posts

Back