Auritech custom

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John12

Hi everyone,

I am currently using the auritech standard plugs, but finding it starts to get irritating after a while.

Thinking of getting the custom  auritech which at £119 seem a good deal rather than going straight to the more expensive active route.

Has anyone tried them before?

I would go for the Emtech passives or the Cens passives. The Cens have the ability to upgrade to electronic at a later date, should you feel the need. I have both, the Cens being electronic. For comfort, I prefer the Emtech though.

strange, I find the Cens very comfortable, so much so I forget they're in, only know they are in because I can hear conversations

think I have had them 4 or 5 years, would say they are a type of silicone

think I have had them 4 or 5 years, would say they are a type of silicone
Yep, mine are the earlier hard plastic variety. I was told that the silicone version were only just available at that time, and that they were 'not suitable' for my ears. I think they were making them in passive but not quite got the electronics right. They made a complete cock up of my ear impressions and the plugs had to go back to be remade, after a second lot of impressions were taken. Since then I have had more problems with the switches at a cost of some £75 to repair them. I have not used them much since, I prefer the Howard Leights, they are more reliable.

Back