Coleys 3rd May 100ESP Reg,

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Third of the Coleys 2017 series of shoots today, a MrFaulds bossed this event last shoot and one felt the ground rather expected him to rock up again today! Shoot is squadded our merry gang being Joe Hale, Willy Hale, Zea Purnell, Pete Houghton Stewie Keen and finally I, we shot the course stands 1 to 12 all making a decent start, there was some big (well I'm calling them big) targets, ground though does get wind affected and today it did / was / blighted, a rather well sprung left to right looper flew quicker than a North Korean ICBM and I and few others never got anywhere near it. Another distant crosser looked merely a blip on the horizon thrown right up left off the tower one did find twice, which was ?, it was I'd say a tougher course than most expected to find, as for me, if I'd put all the  steady targets on the card rather than just half of them I'd been dancing in the car park. 

Tough shoot, poor (cold, overcast, windy) for May weather, very pleasant squad and a ? on my chops 

Joe Hale 89, Willy 75, Zea 63, Pete 84, Stewie 81 and silly old brain fart 64,

Sam Usher high gun 94, clear by 5 targets 

Back