Mercury Hearing

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdLyons

I spent some time with jason Gibson from Mercury Hearing yesterday and have a few products on order which look really interesting.

I must say ive perhaps overlooked the hearing protection aspect (probably in a similar way to how people feel about eyes/glasses etc) having relied on foam plugs and recently some Emtec noisebreakers.

From Mercury i have a set of Vario Passives, some Savfy wireless bluetooth plugs and a set of in ear monitors in production.

The moulding process was quick and painless and im looking forward to seeing the products!

I spent some time with jason Gibson from Mercury Hearing yesterday and have a few products on order which look really interesting.

I must say ive perhaps overlooked the hearing protection aspect (probably in a similar way to how people feel about eyes/glasses etc) having relied on foam plugs and recently some Emtec noisebreakers.

From Mercury i have a set of Vario Passives, some Savfy wireless bluetooth plugs and a set of in ear monitors in production.

The moulding process was quick and painless and im looking forward to seeing the products!
Here is hoping they are a whole lot better than another 'Famous' brand then  !

Just used my Mercury ear plugs in anger for the first time today, have to say very impressed, l could easily hold a conversation, and the ear plugs suppressed the noise of shooting very well. They feel a bit tight to start with, but no point in having loose ear plugs!   After the initial consultation they take about 5 weeks to arrive, but well worth the wait, wish I'd have bought some years ago.

I was fitted for a set of passive ones at the Essex Masters.

Waiting for them to arrive as yet, but as Ed says, the moulding process was simple and painless and the young lady that I was dealing with, was very knowledgeable and pleasant.

I was fitted for a set of passive ones at the Essex Masters.

Waiting for them to arrive as yet, but as Ed says, the moulding process was simple and painless and the young lady that I was dealing with, was very knowledgeable and pleasant.
My passive ear plugs took about 6 weeks to arrive, think it depends how busy they are. But well worth the wait, very impressed with mine, l can easily hold a conversation, yet hardly notice the report from my shot gun!

I'd be really keen to hear how you find them as I'm still using Emtech Noisebreakers and find them very good. If there's an upgrade it would be interesting ?

I'd be really keen to hear how you find them as I'm still using Emtech Noisebreakers and find them very good. If there's an upgrade it would be interesting ?
I think the only 'upgrade' would be electronic, which would be substantially more expensive.  I am still using my Emtech's occasionally, and they are now 20  years old. They are still preferable to my Cens, but being deaf already, I am forced to wear the Cens if I need to hold a conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back