Clay Shooting Classic 2017

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cosmicblue

Thought I might do a billy-no-mates booking given that this ground is even more remote/hard to reach than last year if one lives anywhere other than the southeast of the UK....

It seems one has to phone the Southdown Gun Club direct to book...great but their phone number seems like it's disconnected....has anyone else managed to book? 

booked squad 2 blue on Sunday see if you can get on with us if you like.

It can be hard to get through on the phone,mid to late morning seems  best.

If you leave a message they will ring back......EVENTUALLY  :???:

No problem for me I am always ringing Helen at Southdown.   You may already be aware but they are closed on Monday and Tuesdays.

Ahh that Sian - that's probably it...thanks!

booked squad 2 blue on Sunday see if you can get on with us if you like.

It can be hard to get through on the phone,mid to late morning seems  best.

If you leave a message they will ring back......EVENTUALLY  :???:
Thanks Schmokinn, that's most kind of you.   I work out of Staines-upon-Thames in the week and have an apartment there so I'm thinking of travelling from there so will look todo it on the Thursday if possible..

Southdown called back, all booked - Thursday 1st, 9.30 and Squad 3, Stand 3 - Blue layout...let's hope it's dry...

I struggle to see the logic with the placement of the classic these last couple of years, they seem obsessed with putting it in the most in-assessable places on earth.  High lodge and then southdown, both venues are out of reasonable reach for 75% of the country.  We live half way up the country in Lincolnshire Humber area, both venues have been at least 4 hours away, and we are far from the furthest North.

Latest posts

Back