B725 UK hunter forend

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonny English

I have always loved my grade 5 725 sporter, but the tulip forend has always been a bit of an acquired taste and a point 9f discussion among reviewers and customers. Searching for the perfect answer to this I was contemplating having a custom forend made. But then I happened to come across an image of a grade 5 UK hunter with a parallel rounded forend.

One email and a couple of hour wait and I had a cost an availability from York Guns, 3  days later and one had landed in York from Belgium. The wood is superb and matches the stock better than the original one. It has finished the gun off a treat. I can't praise York guns enough for something that I didn't think would be possible.

DSC_1488.JPG

received_1640484615968490.jpeg

My mate is in exactly the same place with his 525. Wants to change the schnabel forend (don't blame him, nasty things..). EJ Churchill are getting him a trap one in for £160 I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
My grade 5 UK hunter forend was £200, got my dad a grade 1 trap for a B525 last year from premier guns and it was £150. Compared to that I thought my grade 5 wasn't bad value really.

MUTLEY, MUTLEY...............................I sense an opportunity here  ?   Round off the tulip end of all the Browning forends that are about to flood the market   !

Latest posts

Back