Browning Electronic XP Hearing Protector

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

525kev

Anyone own these and would like to post their findings ?

Browning Electronic XP Hearing Protector

Last edited by a moderator:
Yer i know what you mean when i used the gun clubs ear defenders i kept smacking the stock so thought these being alot slimmer might be ok.

I ended up using the little foam ear plugs which did the job but couldn't hear anyone talking to me .

More research before spending on something i end up not using :)

Yer i know what you mean when i used the gun clubs ear defenders i kept smacking the stock so thought these being alot slimmer might be ok.

I ended up using the little foam ear plugs which did the job but couldn't hear anyone talking to me .

More research before spending on womethng i end up not using :)
I have 3 different pairs!

Best bet custom moulded ear plugs with a mechanical(ball bearing) or hocks filter.

More research before spending on something i end up not using :)
http://www.best4systems.co.uk/msa-sordin-supreme-pro-hunting-headset.html?gclid=Cj0KEQiAot_FBRCqt8jVsoDKoZABEiQAqFL76HvDJ6mYLP2AIF54uRYcbtyevb6AM02IMBau1VFcqHUaAmwY8P8HAQ these are great (get the gel seals too). Really comfortable and I don't find that my stock hits them.

I wear the MSA Sordin "backwards" so the button cut out is on the right. This means no stock contact. I tend to turn them off when I step in the stand though as the microphones face behind me, so chatter is picked up if left on. Of course if you're left handed it's all perfect!

Back