OT selections

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutley

I notice the board have a calendar problem again, playing now you see me, now you dont with the selection shoots for OT.

Says they will be back hopefully after the 7th, possibly by July maybe.............

I reckon they will appear under British shooting very soon.........

Just hope nobody loses out on pre booking for whats on the cpsa site, if they are not to be....

Anybody shed any light on this one?

I understand that it is not my place to say it but it looks like you're getting dicey on the deletion front    :angel:
We will all soon be Automatons with no ability to speak freely...it will become an agreed condition on joining.

That and the willingness to blindly follow without question.

"I am not a number i am a free man" apart from on Sundays when signing on for a comp  :rolleyes:

They are all there on the 2017 calendar as far as I can see, although I note they now say CW (Commonwealth) as well.

DT

Nothing on the BICTSF site as of this morning still, they have been removed for alteration was the notice at Christmas, now it says after the 7th, so its a guessing game, I wouldnt work on the cpsa calendar as yet.

Oh you meant the other 'board'  :rolleyes:  I guess the clue was in the title  ......Doh!

Think the dates are pretty much cast in stone now as organised peeps would have booked accommodations, etc.

However, I would point out that I have been known to 'jump in too early' before  :rolleyes:

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait till monday and possibly scta will have them up, as they were at the meetingon the 7th and its their agm on sunday. They are usually quicker than the rest at posting dates.

Back