Finally

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V8 90

After "lots" of 24's I finally managed my first 25 straight at ABT today  :frantics: pretty chuffed 

Nice to finally get em all - I've shot so many 24's I was beginning to think I'd never do it !! 

Nice to finally get em all - I've shot so many 24's I was beginning to think I'd never do it !! 
A bridge has been crossed now you know you have done it just concentrate on the next shoot knowing that you can do it

well shot !

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave is bang on, first one is the hardest after that your good to go but of course you know that from your numerous 100 dtl straights ?

Well done, indeed!  But you should be aware that doing it is nothing more than a tease to suck you into trying to do it again!  I believe the Gods of Commerce are ultimately responsible.

besta luck getting outta the loop   :bye:

Just like buses ! - shot 50 practice today, another 25 straight followed by a 24  :rolleyes:

lets see if you can do it at Beverly on the 8th and 9th of April :)
I'll keep chipping away at the winter series & practice. Really looking forward to the 4 x ABT selection shoots as well as the DTL selections 

I'll keep chipping away at the winter series & practice. Really looking forward to the 4 x ABT selection shoots as well as the DTL selections 
May the force be with you :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just like buses ! - shot 50 practice today, another 25 straight followed by a 24  :rolleyes:
Well done that is just because you are shooting well and long may it continue for you ... it is shooting without thinking about scores just the next target.

Back