Remington 3200 Skeet

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newsatten

Quick Question, any body have any idea what one is worth? 

I've a tidy one, been in my family since 1976,  works and shoots fine, supplied by Greenfields  of Canterbury, this gun has'nt had the factory recall work done to it, 

we had no idea of what this was till a few years ago, and the internet!

any way its been sat in my safe for years, if its totally worthless i may have it deactivated and hang the bugger on the wall in my reloading room!

thanks for looking 

Quick Question, any body have any idea what one is worth? 

I've a tidy one, been in my family since 1976,  works and shoots fine, supplied by Greenfields  of Canterbury, this gun has'nt had the factory recall work done to it, 

we had no idea of what this was till a few years ago, and the internet!

any way its been sat in my safe for years, if its totally worthless i may have it deactivated and hang the bugger on the wall in my reloading room!

thanks for looking 
What barrel length is it as that could affect its value, shorter ones tend to be less desired, in fact it's probably true to say the Skeet variant is not as sought after as the Trap versions which can fetch from £800-£1200 for well kept ones. If I were to hazard a guess I'd say yours is probably worth £600 but Scott at Greenfields will tell you more accurately if you call in or perhaps even ring him. 

Last edited by a moderator:
£400 to £600 depending on condition and if it'a trade in or private sale. Maybe less if just cash from a dealer. IMO.

Edit... DO NOT DEACTIVATE.. 

It might not be worth a fortune but they are a true classic.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Back