Wanted butt pad for a Miroku trap

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

balltrap

I am in need for an original stock pad for a 3800 or MK38 trap if you have one please let me know it needs to be at least  128mm in length and 45mm at the widest point, i will pay good money plus postage if you have on.

Thanks in advance.

Well, speak to me nicely and your search could be over  !

Any good with wood glue and glass fibre  ?

Glue and glass...................what do you mean Mr Wes o master clay breaker :wub:

Simon, the gunsmith at Doveridge as probably got numerous Miroku pads ?

Aren't Browning/Miroku trap pads made by Pachmayer.  You can get them online or from a local gunshop. 

The only difference is that they might have the name pachhmayr rather than  Browing /Miroku name on the face of the pad. 

I did get one years ago with Browning on it supplied and fitted by Vaugn Landless at Pilling. (did a good job too)

Last edited by a moderator:
They have stopped making them.

So now rarer than hens teeth.....

The same pad is on the MK38 they have not stopped making them. Paul120 is right they are a Pachmayer pad, i will find one its just how long and if i wear my keypad out ;)

The same pad is on the MK38 they have not stopped making them. Paul120 is right they are a Pachmayer pad, i will find one its just how long and if i wear my keypad out ;)
They dont make brown trap pads anymore and the only ventilated one is the one Krieghoff use with the ribbed butt....

Have tried everyone even brownells....

I have a new MK38/Browning Ultra pad on the shelf, but its narrower by 5-6mm than the 3800 and longer....

They dont make brown trap pads anymore and the only ventilated one is the one Krieghoff use with the ribbed butt....

Have tried everyone even brownells....

I have a new MK38/Browning Ultra pad on the shelf, but its narrower by 5-6mm than the 3800 and longer....

I will just have to buy another gun just for the pad then :lol:

WANTED Miroku 3800  any condition but must have a good butt pad

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Balltrap just been on pachmyr site and they have the pads in black or brown for $32.97 + postage 

have a look on      www.pachmeyr.com  look in the trap or field recoil pad sections as they have different sizes and thicknesses 

best of luck

if I hear of any down here I'll pm you  :thumbsup:

I have an old Miroku Trap pad.

The one with the white line around it and the ventilated pad.

I will measure it and send you a PM.

Simon Wilmore Gunsmith at Doveridge as a number of them , ask him and he will supply you with one .

Go to any gunsmith - they will have a drawer/bucket/bin full of ones they have removed and replaced with something expensive and exotic. A fiver should secure one of the appropriate size.

Back