B525 spec please

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

525kev

Ok need someone to give me the total length of a B525 30" sporter please, Mines still in the dealers and i've got my eye on 2 Gun cases on Greedybay.

HSF Defiance

Plano Protector

I'm in the mood to spend big :)

I have measured my gunslip, which was easier to get than my gun. It is overall 50" and my 725 with a 15mm pad and standard length stock, fits in nicely with a couple of inches spare. I presume that these are to take an assembled shotgun and not a taken down gun. My gun came in a plastic case, in which the gun fits, taken apart. Hope this helps.

Four inches past my belly button and I am 5ft 11 inches tall,that with Midas extended chokes in so knock inch and half off be about right.

Guns tend to be similar in size, plus the barrel length.

If you work on 15 inch length of pull, plus the barrel length plus about 2 inches, you should be in the ball park.

Obviously, extended chokes make a difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
in answer to your question, the exact measurements of my B525 are 2114mm or 3'113/4" in old money. :angel:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

Thanks for pointing out the typo it should be of course 1214mm.  2114 will be the new fashion for 2017!!

in answer to your question, the exact measurements of my B525 are 2114mm or 3'113/4" in old money. :angel:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL
So, it should fit into a 50" case...........with a couple of inches to spare  ?          :p

Guns tend to be similar in size, plus the barrel length.

If you work on 15 inch length of pull, plus the barrel length plus about 2 inches, you should be in the ball park.

Obviously, extended chokes make a difference.

81526d1396357230-shotgun-bed-biggun.jpg
Mine is not !

Adjustable comb, ported barrels,  Trap and a half forend AND a large squidgy bit at the back............whats NOT to like    ?       :rolleyes:

Back