ips, shortlegs, paul120, balltrap.... do stuff

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

Gareth and I had a great morning at dolphin ctc despite the ridiculously freezing cold wind which max obviously omitted to "sort out" we did a fifty esp with Paul then in a moment of shear madness decided to go around again with Dave (balltrap) as the bone idle git didn't get out of his pit early enough. Its fare to say that none of us excelled. Short legs offered no excuse, Paul muttered something unrecognisable as an actual excuse but it was something to do with Americans , I was honest and admitted I am rubbish. Balltraps excuse was not only the best but the most honest and believable...... He did not drink anything like sufficient alchohol during Xmas day thus his shooting abiliy suffered immeasurably.

anyway we all enjoyed a nice mornings sport and I had the added bonus of inadvertantly stealing a box of short legs cartridges ?

Equally windy and cold on the opposite side of the estuary too. Whatever caused the poor shooting....................it was catching     !

Enjoyed everyone's company and the targets BUT that bloody wind froze you in no time  , nice to meet ball trap and paul120 . I have no excuses I just missed  :hunter: :banghead:  .  I'll charge you interest on the cartridges you inadvertently borrowed for good  :laugh:  

Shoot well on your walked up day Ips  the sxs will serve you well  :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back