Simon at doveridge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luke725

Would just like to share the top work by simon , after months of messing around with pads to get the correct hieght for my ete (right eye blocked) finally decided to have a adj comb put on got intouch with simon at doveridge ,straight away says fetch it down ( this was friday ) looked at it says yep need an adj on it when would you like it back says to me teusday ? Says yes thats great see you tuesday ...brilliant work by him would highly recomend .. Really cant wait to get out and shoot something what 100% fits ( never had a gun what does ) 

heres some pics 

An no exscuses for missing now !

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

He did my old SV10 and my current MK38. Good work and fast turnaround.  Cannot speak highly enough of his work.

Damon

Looks very nice.

I contacted Simon last week about fitting an adjustable comb to a xcel A400, but changed my mind and now hoping he can fit one on a CG Summit I am picking up this week.

Impressive work. 

Simon fitted the adjustable comb on my old Remmy Auto. Very thin stock and I guess not much wood to play with. He did a sterling job and I would recommend him without any problem. Top Bloke.

Simon is my first choice to send customers to when an adj comb or similar needs doing. Top man.

Latest posts

Back