Wanted: Miroku MK38 trap grade 5

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darylt66

Wanted: Miroku  Mk38 trap gun 32" grade 5 with preferably teague thin long flush chokes. Gun must be in mint/low use unmarked condition. I live in West Wales and will travel reasonable distance for a gun at the right price and condition. PM if you have one for sale.

Thanks,

Daryl

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn !

I traded in a really nice one 2 weeks ago. It was still for sale at Coley's last time I looked - but now very expensive, unsurprisingly.

I've got one.....described as you want it.......but it is deep in my heart........not sure if i'd ever part with it........has the best trigger of any MK38 out there......Tigerstripe Walnut.......

But I'm in love with my Perazzi and...and......OMG......I'm being unfaithful!

They have a used one and a couple of new ones at Brierley guns ,west MIDs. And as they are the home of the bloxham special they can do any spec you want.also stock kickezze products. www.brierleyguns.com

Jasper.

Got an MK38 Grd 5 in 32" but it's a sporter with factory fit Teague chokes. 

Bought new about 2 months ago.....during a moment of weekness.....shot 150 shells and stayed in the cabinet since. Unmarked totally as new with lovely wood. 

No, I'll never learn....

Got an MK38 Grd 5 in 32" but it's a sporter with factory fit Teague chokes. 

Bought new about 2 months ago.....during a moment of weekness.....shot 150 shells and stayed in the cabinet since. Unmarked totally as new with lovely wood. 

No, I'll never learn....

IMG_0746.JPGDidn't put pics up as it's not the classifieds, but attached are a few I took a couple of weeks back. 

Happy to supply more if anyone's interested.

IMG_0744.JPG

IMG_0747.JPG

Malmo Guns had my MK10 grade 3 Trap with Gd 5 woodwork, lovely gun, complete with Browning case and all Inv. plus chokes, triggers etc. Same as MK38 but with vented barrels and M/Chokes. Weighed 8lbs 4ozs. too heavy for me now !  Stick a couple of Mod. extended Briley's for Trap and  2 x I/C same make for Sporting. Great gun.

PS.

Forgot to add, I still have the Isis green pad to fit too !

Nice bit of wood on that Iggy shame its a sporter or i would have put it in my collection :smile:

Thanks all for your replies. I have contacted some of the gun shops mentioned and waiting to hear back from them, However, would  prefer to buy private if possible and still open to offers.

Iggy - Lovely timber on your Mk38 - only wished it was a trap version!

Daryl

Any more out there?  - still looking!

Thanks,

Daryl
I know you want to buy private, but have you had a look at Premier Guns at Doveridge?

If I recall, they had an ad in the latest copy of Pull! and I'm sure they had about 6 or so used MK38s in there with high grade timber...

Back