WTB SO5

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rupert

Looking for a pref LH def 32in SO5 sporter,If you see one in a shop or have one to sell please let me know.

ooooh...SO5

I just had an accident. ?

good for you mate ?

get it spent.

ps

don't discount an SO4 (if they did them in 32) Imo there even sexier than a 5 ?

pps

we never did get a sporting shoot in. After the game season we should get a day arranged. Coniston maybe ?

Yes sound, i can go mid week now as im retired till march. coniston would be fine.

I can do mid week cos I am a bone idle semi retired old git. Maybe pick a good week in new year ??

Mid wales shooting centre had two 32" SO5 sporters up on gun trader dont know if they were LH though 

A friend of mine is selling a 30" rh Trap thats been teagued, absolute minter...

Wouldnt look out of place next to a eell game gun Ian........

A friend of mine is selling a 30" rh Trap thats been teagued, absolute minter...

Wouldnt look out of place next to a eell game gun Ian........

You will not get Ian buying a multichoke that easy :lol:

wait a god dammed minute, some smith butchered an SO and put multi in it. He should be struck off the smith register that is bloody sacrilege...and I am not even joking.

I need a lie down and a scotch, in no particular order.

bloody multis...bah

furthermore if it was Andy that did the deed I am going to give him a propper good thrashing.

just saying

Latest posts

Back