Meadowcroft 4th Dec 100Reg

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Despite Bath Christmas shoppers a pleasant drive down south in chilly but very sunny weather. Started later than usual, the early birds already finished and it was noticeable that there were more smiles around than the shoot there two weeks ago! 

Straighted first stand, Stewie dropped 1, normal service did soon return though and MrKeen soon put me back in the chirp free box :) ground throws a challenging set of targets which I soon found put too many 0 on the card :-( so bit roller coasterish really, did find a distant teal well only to then not find a much closer one till last pair, one stand where sun did threaten to spoil managed to drop 4 bring simply lazy, we saved a stand of report rabbits until last, said stand had ruined quite s few better shots than I cards, Stewie 8/8 for 88 in A little old me 7/8 for a 72 in C.

Good weather, Good shoot, chance to meet up with a few shooting chums and put in (for me) more than a decent score, top day really, hooe you all enjoyed your day out as much as I did mine, if not, well there's always the next shoot 

Latest posts

Back